EXPLORE HEY CHICK

Monday, June 24, 2013

At the Circus

 
About a month ago, my parents took my brother and I to the Universal Soul Circus. We were VIP’s, because my Aunt is a figure skater in the show. It was soooo cool. We went backstage a saw all of the animals and met the performers before the show began. We even got to pet a white tiger; She was super gorgeous.
 
 
We set front row which was the best thing ever. There were Caribbean Dancers, little men that were doing funny little dances, dogs walking cats, women that turned into tigers, really strong men that did tricks on a super tall pole, Asian karate people, figure skating, and all kinds of silly performances.
 
 
My favorite part was the figure skating. Mainly because, my aunt is the lead skater and she made up an awesome routine. There were two men and two women. Everyone was so graceful, but when the men picked up the women my brother said “He had better not drop my TT or I’m going to beat him up.”  lol… He is so cute.
 
 
Our day at the circus was so much fun, especially when we played 2K13 while eating Zaxby’s fries and drinking Gatorade and cola backstage. Thank you TT Chrissy for the tickets, I love you so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment